HydeTech Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
We do not like tepid liquids. In fact we’re not partial to the word tepid at all. Our HydeTech double wall insulated stainless steel water bottles make sure that we can keep tepid liquids away from us as long as possible. But, we’re not going to tell you how to like your liquids. If you prefer warm soda or water that tastes like it’s been sitting under your armpit for the last hour and a half, then the HydeTech water bottle is likely over-engineered for your needs. Of course, you could still use the HydeTech water bottle to keep your tepid liquid, tepid. We designed the HydeTech water bottle to make sure that people who like their liquids cold or hot can enjoy them for as long as possible.
How do we do it? The HydeTech bottle is vacuum sealed and insulated with engineering so wonderful you’ll probably call it magic. Cold liquids will not cause sweating, even in the most humid environments. Hot liquids will burn your mouth long after you think it should have cooled (please assume the standard legal warning boiler plate…pun intended).
The HydeTech rubberized coating improves the bottle’s grip and feel while also giving it a unique matte finish. Customize your bottle with stickers, quotes and designs using any permanent marker.
- Best Use: sports, outdoors, camping, hiking, fishing, campus life, and daily use.
- Double walled vacuum sealed insulation
- No sweating or condensation with cold beverages
- Stainless Steel interior doesn’t retain or impart flavors
- Portable and Reusable Water Bottle
- Keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours
- Keeps drinks hot for up to 12 hours
- Standard Mouth Opening fits ice cubes, easy to fill and drink out of
- Materials: Food Grade Stainless Steel | non-toxic, BPA free, non-leeching
20 oz. and 34 oz.
- 20oz Bottle Dimensions [with lid]: 11″ x 2.75″
- 20oz Bottle Weight [with lid]: 11 oz
- 20oz fits in standard size cupholders
- 34oz Bottle Dimensions [with lid]: 13.5″ x 3.5″
- 34oz Bottle Weight [with lid]: 1 lb .5 oz
- 34oz fits in most larger vehicle cupholders
For best results: hand wash your HydeTech with warm water and gentle soap and air dry. You can wash your HydeTech in the dishwasher, however, this may cause the outer layer to degrade over time, because drying coils are hateful things.